THE ZILLERGRUND ****SWellness & Spa
Massages are not just relaxing, they also strengthen the immune system and help prevent pain. Massages optimise the blood circulation to the skin, stimulate the metabolism and have an all-round beneficial effect. There are thus plenty of reasons to treat yourself to a massage! Christoph (a certified medical masseur, massage therapist, balneotherapist and electrotherapist) and his massage team will be pleased to see you daily from 14:00 to 19:30. You are welcome to arrange your desired appointment from home before you leave.
Our massage offer
From full and back massages to foot reflex zone massages, massages in the proper dosage produce deep physical and mental relaxation thanks to their analgesic and anti-stress effects.
Classic partial massage, 25 mins.
Classic full massage, 50 mins.
Feet reflex zone massage, 25 mins.
Sports massage, 25 mins.
Vital massage, 50 mins.
|Wellness Massage, 50 mins. |
A special massage technique to stimulate the lymphatic circulation, reduce fluid build-up in the tissues and to detox.
Wellness massage, 25 mins.
Ear candling treatment with ear massage, 25 mins.
BIO release massage, 25 mins.
Back-shoulder-neck special, 50 mins.
|Medicinal taping, 15 mins. |
Applied in cases of muscle or joint pains, sports injuries and for musculoskeletal support.
|Combined massage, 50 mins. |
This massage consists of a partial massage treatment and a soothing foot reflex zone massage.
Prices subject to modification!
- Our massage team will be pleased to see you daily from 14:00 to 19:30. For organisational purposes we would ask you to book your massage at the Zillergrund reception desk.
- Please book in at latest in the MORNINGS. We cannot always accept later bookings.
- If you are going to be late please understand that, in consideration of those who are coming next, we have to follow our treatment schedule.
- If you cannot make an appointment, please let us know the day before, otherwise we will have to charge you 100% of the treatment price.
- We will respond to your individual needs and current mood while we are treating you. Our masseurs will of course keep such information highly confidential!
In the words of Christoph Steiner: “My concern is your wellbeing and your health, generated from within through the art of touching.”